Monday 21 June 2010

Birthday Girl

DSC00476DSC00475 DSC00448

DSC00449 DSC00474 DSC00478

Its been my birthday on Friday so I took a day off from work to relax and enjoy it in style. I went shopping in the morning and I’ve bought a few bits and pieces mainly accessories. My plan for the rest of the day was to chill and enjoy but as it happens I had some guests dropping by in the evening so ended up tidying up the house and baking brownies.

We’ve had burgers, sausages, fresh salads, loads of wine (too much for me) and then watched some some footie England vs Algeria. The game wasn’t too exciting but I had lovely time. Now just need to get used to being one year older :) but you know what they say ‘age is just a number’.

xoxo

Bella

Here is my birthday outfit:
Dress: Warehouse
Shoes: Kurt Geiger
Bracelet: Asos
Earrings: Monsoon
Glasses: Karen Millen
Rings: Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment