Wednesday 19 January 2011

Quick wardrobe update for Spring 2011

DSC03079

 DSC03085

DSC03094

DSC03090

 DSC03095

 DSC03086

 DSC03092

Here are some of my recent purchases that I managed to get on winter sales. Actually I’ve bought them ages ago, I’ve just been crazy busy recently and not really had time to blog or anything in fact. I must admit that during Christmas I’ve been so lazy its unbelievable. Have also went away to visit some friends and straight after Christmas I went away skiing in France which was great! But unfortunately all this business left me so run down I picked up some nasty virus and have been literally coughing my guts out for over a week now. This left absolutely exhausted and my GP have demanded that if I wanted this chest infection to go away I needed to stay in bed and rest. Unfortunately I struggle to sit still but at least I can do all my blogging from bed hurray! Have been prescribed a really foul tasting cough medicine which I have to drink 3 times a day and every time I’m nearly sick drinking it.

Anyway back to clothes… They’re really cute three skirts all very different styles that are just the means to update my work wardrobe for spring. I also love this beautiful leather jacket that I actually worn for New Year with a short shift dress and black leather knee length boots.

 

Izabela xxx

Skirts: Warehouse, Marks and Spencer, Warehouse
Jacket: Oasis

No comments:

Post a Comment