Thursday 1 July 2010

Another lazy afternoon…

DSC00663

DSC00664

DSC00660

I had a lovely day out, after watching a game of football went to see some friends and had lovely bbq. The weather has been unbelievably nice recently which is always a good news although all I’ve been wearing is shorts for the past couple of weeks. I mean I have plenty of dresses etc. but shorts are so comfy and casual. Literally all week I wear work dresses or skirts that it feels like I’m actually having a break from the work outfit by wearing something else. I’m totally busy working on my dissertation at the moment but I promise some more outfits this weekend!


Mialam swietny dzien, po obejrzeniu pilki noznej spotkalam sie ze znajomymi na grilla. Pogoda byla naprawde niezla ostatno a wiec nosze szorty non stop od dwoch tygodni. To znaczy mam naprawde duzo roznych sukienek ale szorty sa takie wygodne. Praktycznie caly tydzien nosze sukienki i spodnice do pracy a wiec noszenie czegokolwiek innego jest zasluzona przerwa. Mam teraz mnostwo pracy nad moja magisterka ale przyrzekam wiecej outfitow w ten weekend.

Shorts: Zara
Top: River Island
Necklace: Topshop
Shoes: Zara

Izabela

No comments:

Post a Comment