Saturday 3 July 2010

A different take on black and white stripes

DSC00753

DSC00730

DSC00743

DSC00756

DSC00755

DSC00731

DSC00752

I have only two weeks to submit my dissertation, so I had to take a couple of days off to finish it off. I swear its such a gorgeous weather outside and I’m stuck inside having to work on the computer all day… Once its finished I will need some time off to relax and recharge batteries. Although my next project is to completely refresh my living room and bedroom, I have some new ideas to change it round so I really can’t wait.

By the way I love this swept away side braid, its excellent if you’re having a bad hair day or if you’re in a rush and the result is so chic and stylish without being overdone. I’m really loving the gold accessories at the moment, especially the chunky chain necklaces they’re so cool.

Zostaly mi juz tylko dwa tygodnie aby skonczyc prace magisterska. Na zewnatrz jest swietna pogoda a ja musze siedziec w domu i pracowac na komputerze caly dzien. Jak tylko skoncze pisac, zrobie sobie kilka dni wolnego. Moj nastepny projekt to remont mojej sypialni i salonu, mam juz kilka pomyslow i juz sie nie moge doczekac.

Tak wogole uwielbiam ta fryzure z wlosami zaczesanymi w warkocz, to swietny sposob na szybka fryzurke jesli jestes w pospiechu albo masz kiepskie dzien jezeli chodzi o wlosy. Uwielbiam tez zlote akcesoria w tym momencie, zwlaszcza solidny zloty lancuch jest super.

Izabela

Shoes: French Connection
Dress: H&M
Jacket: Topshop
Bag: H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment