Wednesday 25 August 2010

Chilling out in Amsterdam

DSC01748  

DSC01744

DSC01719

DSC01732

DSC01728 

DSC01735

DSC01763

I absolutely loved my time in Amsterdam. We hired some bikes and went around everywhere cycling which was so cool. I must admit, work and stuff has been just crazy stressed recently so I really needed to spend some quality time with my boyfriend and Amsterdam seemed like just the place for it. It is such a chilled out and cool city! I mean the way everyone seem to get on with one another is just so nice to see that. Coming from a place where some people get totally stressed out about little things such as whether you’ve parked your car slightly on ‘their’ side of pavement or would deliberately block your drive with your waste bin because you have not taken it in until a shocking 6.30pm (yes I have great neighbours who are very sad sad people). Its so refreshing to be in a place where people don’t have a panic attack and start hyperventilating when they are driving behind someone like me struggling on a tiny little bike still trying to get used to the whole right side of the street plus all these trams and a road system.

Needless to say I loved our little trip and thought that all Dutch people are very very fit. Both girls and boys are so tall and model gorgeous it makes you feel a bit inadequate but they’re so nice too. I’m not kidding I have only seen very good looking people over there, every girl looks like either Doutzen or Freja and every boy looks like one of the Monaco’s young royals. It was a feast for eyes to see all these beautiful people.

Some more pictures coming soon!

 

Shorts: River Island
Top: French Connection
Belt: Zara
Shoes: Office
Bag: Topman

No comments:

Post a Comment