Monday 9 August 2010

Come fly with me… or just wear the aviator jacket

I absolutely love the aviator style jacket.. I think its a perfect combination of a convenient and comfortable outerwear with an edgy look. The Burberry jackets look so warm and soft but there is also something quite rock and roll about it. This is something I will most certainly be wearing this autumn, I’ve already had a look at asos and they have already started selling some of those soft leather jackets, topshop has also got a few on the offer, the oasis is selling this lovely brown soft leather jacket with a detachable collar. Actually come to think about it I don’t mind autumn if I can have a gorgeous jacket like this.

 

aviatorjacket

6a00e55291c5fc8833013484f0b012970c-450wi

Asos Aviator Jacket

image4xxl

Topshop Aviator Jacket

Topshop-Aviator 

Oasis Aviator Jacket

3830015411

No comments:

Post a Comment