Monday 9 August 2010

How to do minimalist trend?

In terms of the key trends for the coming season, there is a lot that I love but there is a lot that I’m … well not so sure about. For example leather, I mean I love shoes, boots, handbags etc but wearing a leather skirt or even trousers is really not my thing. I remain to be convinced that you can wear leather every day but at the moment I’m not too sure about it. Another trend that sort of isn’t my thing is the hard core minimalism especially when its linked with the grungy look… hmm the thing is I’m not a minimalist and I really struggle with having to wear something that is plain (or to put it more bluntly just boring). Also not so sure about the caramel coloured clothing especially for autumn, its really obvious and in combination with minimalist cut its just a bit too… bland. So I decided to compile my own little list of how to do geometric shapes that can be described as minimalistic without being bland. These I thought really stood out as being very sharp, almost architectural pieces that I love. This is how I will be working the minimal trend.

Enjoy

Izabela xoxo

Follow my blog with bloglovin

00110m

00070m2

00170m2

00010m

No comments:

Post a Comment