Thursday 19 August 2010

Let it rain

aquascutumcampaign 

aquascutumcampaign4

 aquascutumcampaign5

aquascutumcampaign3

Here is a new collection of beautiful coats from Aquascutum… I love the floor length camel coat its just divine. As the weather is neither warm not cold, there is really not a lot you can wear. Its sort of too cold for a summery dress but too warm for trousers. I think I would actually prefer for it to just be autumn at least I could wear my new nice Mac or the aviator style jacket with some of those new trousers that are so huge this season. Me and my friends Debra actually started planning for what outfits we are going to be wearing this autumn… its a bit sad I know, but it really does feel like dressing for work is a major task these days. For example this morning it was a beautiful and sunny weather and 20 degrees so I decided to wear a skirt with some peep toe heels but by the time I was coming back from work, it was pouring rain and only 14 degrees. You literally have to have a change of clothes prepared just in case the weather changes drastically during the day.

By the way I’m off to Amsterdam on Saturday! Yey!

Izabela xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment