Tuesday 17 August 2010

Rock the boat

DSC01138

DSC01188

DSC01148 

  DSC01146

DSC01195

Rocking this boho chic outfit in Camden Town on a lovely and warm day out in London. Its been absolutely stunning to be enjoying chilling by the canal all day. I obviously loved the markets and managed to pick up a few bits and pieces over there. I would have loved to have more time to spend there… :( but I’m already planning a trip over some time in September.

Had an interesting day today, went to get a few pairs of shoes re-heeled at Timpsons and you wouldn’t believe how expensive it is! I mean it’s like £9.5 for a metal tip of a heel and as I had 5 pairs of shoes it would work out almost £50 this is ridiculous! I think that its steep for anybody and I’m quite annoyed that in the times of recession Timpsons would charge an extortionate rates like this. I got so annoyed I actually decided I would need to rather not get them done at all. I’m now trying to look for some cheaper alternatives including learning the trade or something. I don’t know!

Izabela xoxox

 

Blouse: River Island
Shorts: Warehouse
Sandals: River Island
Necklace: Topshop
Rings: Topshop
Earrings: Monsoon for Accesorize

No comments:

Post a Comment