Monday 16 August 2010

Weekend Chic

DSC01607

DSC01611

 DSC01684

DSC01678

DSC01647

DSC01665

 DSC01666

Last weekend its been the most glorious weather… so I decided to pack a picnic and go for a little trip out into the countryside. Obviously even a trip like that requires a nice outfit. Here I’m wearing this new blouse from Zara, which I absolutely adore it has a little frill on the front and really cool shirt like sleeves.I worn it with these ripped Topshop jeans and a pair of quilted beige flats which in my opinion look very chic combined with the black and white stripy jacket.

Next Saturday I’m going away to Amsterdam for a weekend, I’ve never been to Holland so I really can’t wait! I’m hoping to chill out and do some shopping and sightseeing. 

Izabela xoxo

 

Jacket: Zara
Blouse: Zara
Jeans: Topshop
Flats: Office

No comments:

Post a Comment